At Swan Leisure our principal goal is to get the community active, with this in mind accessibility for all
members of society is of top priority to us.
Building and Site Accessibility:
- Tactile paving and dropped kerbing is installed on all pedestrian approaches to the building
- Public transport available on our doorstep. The bus stop located directly outside our front door is served by many buses listed on our location page with wheelchair accessible buses on our routes. For more information regarding wheelchair accessible buses please contact Dublin Bus.
- The reception desk is constructed with staggered counter heights and also incorporates an induction loop
- Accessible toilets with alarm cords and safety rails are provided throughout the facility.
- Accessible changing room equipped with hoist and shower chair
- Sauna and steam rooms are fully accessible
- Low level large capacity lockers are available
- Consultations may be booked with our highly qualified staff members during which you can receive appropriate fitness programmes designed to suit individual needs
- All of our classes are fully accessible and group class in our aerobics studio and swimming pool are available on request
- Club signage is designed to cater for visually impaired users through Braille
- All areas of the facility are accessible via lifts
- Gym and pool programmes accessible via USB
We welcome and encourage customer feedback� an Accessibility Feedback Form is available at reception should you wish to make any informal comments or complaints. Our Access Officer is Gavin Finn
who may be contacted directly for formal consultation via telephone or by email at email@example.com
On your first visit to our club we kindly ask all guests to complete an optional guest registration form which includes a fitness evaluation form. Depending on your medical history we may ask you to provide a doctor's cert before you begin exercising so that we can make sure we are providing a safe environment for you to do so. We are happy to work with you to create an exercise program that is safe and effective specifically tailored to your individual needs. Should you require a copy of our data protection policies please email info@Swanleisure.ie